Tuesday 3 June 2014

So far so good. Whats next?

So my course is almost over, which means my assignment is a week away from handing up!
Iv got a lot of traffic and a lot of people have done the survey, I really want to thank you all so much for that.
I have decided that I'm going to continue this blog but change its angle a little. After I hand up my assignment I'm going to change a few things and concentrate more on blogging about my experience in the gaming world. Next year I will be studying a Bachelor of Computer Science, the aim of which is to get into the programming industry. As far as this Blog goes I'm also going to continue with the gaming survey theme where if i find good online surveys and good debating questions I'll post them up here. Basically I want this blog to be a bit of fun with some heated discussions.

I am very anxious to see how my first blog turns out.. If anyone has any advise for me on how to improve and promote I would love too hear it in the comment section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment